Deka Engineering is the leading company that guides the fire safety industry.
Deka achieved its success by working hard and providing the right engineering solutions to its customers. This is a story of a team progressing step by step to reach the goal of “Deka Engineering is The Leader of the Sector”, working as a single body, day and night with an endless energy, without rest.
Starting its operations in 2004, it has proven itself and reached its rightful place by taking part in domestic and international projects in a short time by meeting the needs for the implementation of technical knowledge and experience in the fire safety sector.
Deka Engineering visited the factories of the leader manufacturers that visited the industry abroad, checked and tested the latest technological products, and created its product portfolio by receiving user and designer training. It continues to offer the most accurate and economical system solutions to its customers with the most up-to-date and quality products by following the developments by participating in fairs abroad.
Deka Engineering, whose priority is to ensure fire safety at all times, has rapidly stepped up in the fire safety sector and reached its peak in the fire safety sector with its service network consisting of visiting area, project design, reporting, system solutions, hydraulic calculations, cost analysis, applications and after-sales services.
Today Deka Engineering; Imports with countries such as Spain, England, Italy, India, America, Denmark, China, Germany, Luxembourg, France, Portugal; It is a global, corporate company that exports, sells, and installs systems primarily in Kyrgyzstan, Bulgaria, Azerbaijan, Iraq, Sudan, Libya, Iran, Austria, Jordan, Turkmenistan.
Deka Engineering is a Mechanical Engineers Chamber Consultancy Bureau member to creates national awareness and national benefits and the Chamber of Mechanical Engineers continues to provide training in fire detection and extinguishing systems. As an expert in fire detection’s and extinguishing systems’ projects with the authorization from TMMOB, it continues to check the appropriateness of projects and calculations by conducting academic control.
Deka Engineering provides fire trainings to firms and private institutions in Organized Industrial Zones together with the Fire Brigade Departments, in addition to providing fire trainings within the European and American Norms, and by conducting fire tests, determining the firms’ conditions in fire safety, determining their needs and creating application plans. It is our priority that our factories, which are the lifebloods of our country’s economy, are prepared for fire, eliminating a possible fire risk with the systems they have and continuing production without loss of life and property.
Deka Engineering has certificates certifying that it meets the requirements of ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standard, ISO 9001 Türkak (Turkish Accreditation Agency) Approved Quality Management Standard, OHSAS 18001 Occupational Safety and Health Management System Standard. It also has TSE Service Competence Certificate.
Successful system solutions that guide the industry; Thanks to the importance it gives to customer satisfaction before and after sales, thanks to the consultancy and projecting services, fire detection and warning systems, fire extinguishing systems, taking fire preventive measures and performing periodic maintenance, it has gained a rightful reputation and trust in the sector.
Our priority is to provide professional solutions in fire safety. Peace of mind…
Deka Engineering Products and Services:
- Fire systems design, hydraulic calculations, project design
- Design and installation of FM-200 (HFC-227 ea) gas automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Design and installation of CO2 gas automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Design and installation of Novec 1230 (FK-5-1-12) gas automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Nytrargon® (IG-01, IG-541, IG-100, IG-55) gas fire extinguishing systems design and installation
- Design and installation of aerosol automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Retrotec brand room tightness test and applications
- Design and installation of automatic fire extinguishing systems inside the panel
- Gas filling services
- Design and installation of hood automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Design and installation of foam automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Design and installation of sprinkler automatic fire extinguishing systems
- Design and installation of water-mist systems
- Supply and installation of fire pumps
- Design and installation of environmental hydrant systems
- Design and installation of indoor and outdoor fire cabinet systems
- Design and installation of fire detection and warning systems
- Test applications of ex-proof zones (risky zones) with test devices of special ex-proof flame detectors
- Fire curtains design and installation
- Fire doors design and installation
- Sale of various fire fighting materials
- Consultancy services (FM, VDS, approved hydraulic accounts and all steps until approval by independent organization.)
- Service services
- Maintenance services
- Supply and application of passive firestop and chemicals
- Spare parts supply